Date(s) - 08/12/2019
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Warm your home and heart with the Sustainable Christmas Fair, from 7th to 8th December 2019, 12pm to 7pm.
The Expat Fairs and Winestone are proud to be hosting the Sustainable Christmas Fair once more this year, spotlighting small businesses, artisans, and social enterprises with one common goal: sustainable living.
We are pleased to announce that 2019’s edition will have two days of fantastic eco-friendly and fair-trade vendors for visitors to enjoy.
Free admission: all are welcome.
Today’s society is increasingly cognisant of our impact on the environment and global communities.
When you visit the Sustainable Christmas Fair, you’ll be supporting fair trade and the livelihoods of indigenous peoples, while appreciating natural fabrics and environmentally-friendly organic goods.
Enjoy ethical and environmentally-responsible holiday shopping:
- fair-trade organic produce and edible treats
- statement fashion & jewelry, many by artisans and tribes
- environmentally-friendly home decor & accessories
…and many more that are not only guilt-free, but also socially impactful.
This page is for Day 2 (Sunday, 8th December 2019) table registration.
Please click here for Day 1’s table registration (Saturday 7th Dec).
If you’d like to join us as a vendor for this day, please register below!
- You may opt to book a table for both days, or a single day.
- Please note that those booking both days need to do set-up each morning and tear-down each evening.
- We are not looking for wine vendors, but other food vendors (including chocolate, nuts, cheese, so on) are welcome.