Date(s) - 16/05/2017
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Sonia Osborne Nutrition
Let’s raise money for Tam! Join Sonia for another insightful and important Morning of Wellness where you will learn how to build more muscle for a stronger body, greater muscle tone and a powerful metabolism … PLUS help a special orphan in need!
Muscle is SO important!
Our muscle determines our metabolism (i.e. our ability to burn calories doing nothing!). It also determines how strong we are, along with our body shape, tone and posture.
It’s never too late…
We start losing muscle from our early 20’s so our metabolism naturally starts to slow if we don’t support it. It’s never too late though .. we can make changes to our nutrition and lifestyle to start seeing positive change.
Learn Sonia’s Formula
Come along and cut through the confusion. Sonia will teach you all you need to know to improve your metabolism, and also start feeling stronger and looking more toned, including:
- Foods that build vs foods that sabotage your muscle
- The importance of protein – what proteins are, what types are best, where to buy them from, how much you need
- Vegetarian proteins – which ones are best and how to include them into your meal plan
- Resistance training versus cardio
- Other lifestyle strategies that are vitally important
Come along and enjoy Sonia’s Magic Balls. You will also learn how to make your own protein Magic Balls!
Date: Tuesday 16th May
Where: Hollandse Club
22 Camden Park, Singapore 299814
Cost: $25 – – all ticket sales go to the Tam Charity Fund
Payment on day of event – please register by visiting https://soniaosborne.com.au/lets-make-muscle/