Date(s) - 16/02/2017
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An Evening of Wellness with Sonia
Cut through the Confusion…
It is time to determine a carbohydrate formula that is right for you!
Eating too many?
The average person is eating over 5 times more carbohydrates than they need. From lattes and sushi to juices and yoghurt, hidden carbohydrates may be thwarting your wellness.
Obsessing about food, feeling exhausted and craving Sugar?
There is no “one diet fits all” approach to nutrition. If you have converted to a low-carb diet but are lacking vitality, and constantly thinking about food, then your diet still needs adjusting.
Carbohydrates? .. CAN?
This Evening of Wellness is a must to look and feel your best. Determine if carbohydrates are your enemy or ally.
Sonia will teach you her simple and successful nutrition formula.
Are Carbs your enemy or ally?
DID YOU KNOW??
- Carbohydrates are far more than just bread, rice and pasta?
- Yoghurt contains carbohydrates?
- Broccoli and cucumber are carbohydrates?
- Grains can cause IBS and digestive disorders?
- Your carb intake influences your hormones?
- Ten small rice crackers have the same carbs as a boiled potato?
- Certain carbohydrates can provide pre-biotics for gut health?
It’s time to learn and discover:
- “Sonia’s Secret Swaps” for carbohydrate success
- Which carbs are good, bad and ugly
- Hidden carbs that may be stopping your progress
- How to determine the right dietary balance for you
- How you can gain emotional freedom from restrictive diets and stop craving chocolate!
An Evening to also enjoy..
- Chance to win a nutrition consult with Sonia
When: Thursday 16th February
Time: 7.30 – 9.00pm,
Where: Hollandse Club, 22 Camden Road (Off Adam Road)