- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Weekly Guide: What’s Happening In Singapore in May 2019
- 6 Ways to Boost Sales Through Visual Merchandising
- Wine & Dine: Mother’s Day Specials In Singapore
- Fun Things To Do During Mother’s Day In Singapore
- Weekly Guide: Fairs, Drinks & Fun at Singapore In May
- Weekly Guide: Earthy & Outdoor Happenings This Season 2019
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
3 Pertain Road, Residences@Somme #01-01, Singapore 208108
Chouquette by Ollella
We specialize in making little bundle of airy crisp choux pastries filled with luscious cream layered by different flavors and textures. Every choux is made with carefully selected ingredients to give you the most satisfying bite of your day. We hope you will enjoy our lovingly made pastries as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Gula by Ollella
Gula’s Kue Lapis is a 60 year old tradition passed down by their beloved grandmother. Every single kue layer is made with the utmost care and attention, to ensure that you enjoy this rich indulgence the way their grandmother would have made it.