- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Brunch Out: 10 of Singapore’s Very Best Brunches
- Can’t find what you need In-store? Go Online to Shop!
- Interview with Robin Leong, Founder of Chi Life studio, Kung Fu Actor, Master in Chinese Martial Arts
- A Delightful Surprise at Diner En Blanc
- Is Club Med Bintan a destination for Couples?
- Where to keep kids active and having fun during the holidays!
- The Prodigal Kid returns to the East.
- Men’s Grooming is Serious Business
3 Pertain Road, Residences@Somme #01-01, Singapore 208108
Chouquette by Ollella
We specialize in making little bundle of airy crisp choux pastries filled with luscious cream layered by different flavors and textures. Every choux is made with carefully selected ingredients to give you the most satisfying bite of your day. We hope you will enjoy our lovingly made pastries as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Gula by Ollella
Gula’s Kue Lapis is a 60 year old tradition passed down by their beloved grandmother. Every single kue layer is made with the utmost care and attention, to ensure that you enjoy this rich indulgence the way their grandmother would have made it.