- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
- 10 Fun Family Things To Do In Singapore
- Top 10 High Tea Spots In Singapore
- How Do Visual Displays Affect Sales?
- Easter In 2019 | 8 Things To Do During Easter In Singapore
- Living and Gifting Green at the Sustainable Easter Fair
- Gifts from the Heart at the Sustainable Christmas Fair
Cathie Campbell founded Nina Grace in 2016 while living in Singapore. Successfully satisfying a need for women’s resort wear to withstand the heat of South East Asia, the brand delivers classic designs with a feminine edge that incorporate modern elements of bold hues and prints to be worn from the beach side to city streets. Inspired by travel, culture and the arts, Cathie draws her inspiration from her New England upbringing and travels around Asia and Australia.
Born in Connecticut, Cathie graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City before launching a decade long career in the fashion design industry with Talbots and Ralph Lauren. She currently resides in Singapore with her husband, two sons and daughter, Nina Grace, who she aptly named the brand after.