- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Gifts from the Heart at the Sustainable Christmas Fair
- Be Dazzled by the Christmas Glamour Fair this December
- Brunch Out: 10 of Singapore’s Very Best Brunches
- Can’t find what you need In-store? Go Online to Shop!
- Interview with Robin Leong, Founder of Chi Life studio, Kung Fu Actor, Master in Chinese Martial Arts
- A Delightful Surprise at Diner En Blanc
- Is Club Med Bintan a destination for Couples?
- Where to keep kids active and having fun during the holidays!
Cathie Campbell founded Nina Grace in 2016 while living in Singapore. Successfully satisfying a need for women’s resort wear to withstand the heat of South East Asia, the brand delivers classic designs with a feminine edge that incorporate modern elements of bold hues and prints to be worn from the beach side to city streets. Inspired by travel, culture and the arts, Cathie draws her inspiration from her New England upbringing and travels around Asia and Australia.
Born in Connecticut, Cathie graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City before launching a decade long career in the fashion design industry with Talbots and Ralph Lauren. She currently resides in Singapore with her husband, two sons and daughter, Nina Grace, who she aptly named the brand after.