- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Weekly Guide: What’s Happening In Singapore in May 2019
- 6 Ways to Boost Sales Through Visual Merchandising
- Wine & Dine: Mother’s Day Specials In Singapore
- Fun Things To Do During Mother’s Day In Singapore
- Weekly Guide: Fairs, Drinks & Fun at Singapore In May
- Weekly Guide: Earthy & Outdoor Happenings This Season 2019
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
Rediscover the luxury of simplicity, where the sands of time trickle unhurriedly, and nature is your host.
Situated in North Malé Atoll, a 50-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport, Makunudu Island sweeps you into the warm embrace of an original Maldivian retreat. Where glistening beaches give way to the crystal clear waters of a turquoise lagoon, merging into unending ocean views.
Where tranquility seeps soothingly into your soul, and genuine hospitality welcomes you like a friend. A rare haven, beautifully untouched, that even for those who travel the world, retains a special place in the heart. Slip off your shoes, slip into island time…