- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Brunch Out: 10 of Singapore’s Very Best Brunches
- Can’t find what you need In-store? Go Online to Shop!
- Interview with Robin Leong, Founder of Chi Life studio, Kung Fu Actor, Master in Chinese Martial Arts
- A Delightful Surprise at Diner En Blanc
- Is Club Med Bintan a destination for Couples?
- Where to keep kids active and having fun during the holidays!
- The Prodigal Kid returns to the East.
- Men’s Grooming is Serious Business
If you’re looking for a place to let your child’s creativeness go wild, you should make Kaboodle Kids your next stop.
Founded by a mother of three, Tan Mui Jin, this indoor playground encourages playfulness, thoughtfulness and even silliness. There’s no right or wrong to it; the only rule here is that kids go wild and have fun.
The playground consists of hundreds of giant foam blocks of varying shapes and sizes. Despite their size, most children can easily pick them up to build constructs, play games and even tell stories. Just about anything is possible – the only limit is the imagination. And a child’s imagination is boundless.
Kaboodle Kids is anything but without purpose. In a world so tied up in classrooms, timetables and schedules, it is easy to forget that play is part of a child’s development too. Kaboodle Kids is a venue where children can engage in unstructured, child-directed free play that is crucial to helping them grow in ways books can’t – physically, emotionally, socially and cognitively.
- Monday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM