- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
- 10 Fun Family Things To Do In Singapore
- Top 10 High Tea Spots In Singapore
- How Do Visual Displays Affect Sales?
- Easter In 2019 | 8 Things To Do During Easter In Singapore
- Living and Gifting Green at the Sustainable Easter Fair
- Gifts from the Heart at the Sustainable Christmas Fair
If you’re looking for a place to let your child’s creativeness go wild, you should make Kaboodle Kids your next stop.
Founded by a mother of three, Tan Mui Jin, this indoor playground encourages playfulness, thoughtfulness and even silliness. There’s no right or wrong to it; the only rule here is that kids go wild and have fun.
The playground consists of hundreds of giant foam blocks of varying shapes and sizes. Despite their size, most children can easily pick them up to build constructs, play games and even tell stories. Just about anything is possible – the only limit is the imagination. And a child’s imagination is boundless.
Kaboodle Kids is anything but without purpose. In a world so tied up in classrooms, timetables and schedules, it is easy to forget that play is part of a child’s development too. Kaboodle Kids is a venue where children can engage in unstructured, child-directed free play that is crucial to helping them grow in ways books can’t – physically, emotionally, socially and cognitively.
- Monday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM