- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
- 10 Fun Family Things To Do In Singapore
- Top 10 High Tea Spots In Singapore
- How Do Visual Displays Affect Sales?
- Easter In 2019 | 8 Things To Do During Easter In Singapore
- Living and Gifting Green at the Sustainable Easter Fair
- Gifts from the Heart at the Sustainable Christmas Fair
The enjoué concept is a cheeky and playful concept that serves only healthy & wholesome and junk-free foods.
At enjoué, we work hard to provide you with the freshest breads you’re able to buy. Each and every of our handmade loaves come with sturdy crusts and tender crumbs, imbued with the flavours of fermentation. We are not doing anything new, just doing something that has been long forgotten by some in a hectic and busy world.
Our artisan craftsmen make the breads with utmost love and passion. Our breads take time, effort, and most of all, patience. Artisan bread is actually easier to digest, because the enzymes have had time to begin breaking down the gluten in the flour while fermenting. And you can take time to savour it too. However, our breads are to be enjoyed over a couple days, not a whole week or more, so we hope to see your faces often. There are no preservatives or unnatural ingredients used in our products. Special attention to ingredients, process, and a return to the fundamentals of the age-old bread-making tradition set our hand-crafted breads apart from soft, preservative-laden commercial breads.
Our sourdough breads are made with a wild yeast starter and it allows our breads to leaven in their most natural way, without the use of commercial yeast, and they add distinctive flavours of their own. Long fermentation process gives dough up to 24 hours to develop, allowing the natural enzymes to react with the flour in their own time for a much more robust flavour and texture.
Choose from an array of sourdough breads or a delicious selection of sweet and savoury breads, made in house, daily. And we are not just all breads. We have a mean collection of pastries, croissants, cookies and cakes to whet every demanding appetite.