- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
- 10 Fun Family Things To Do In Singapore
- Top 10 High Tea Spots In Singapore
- How Do Visual Displays Affect Sales?
- Easter In 2019 | 8 Things To Do During Easter In Singapore
- Living and Gifting Green at the Sustainable Easter Fair
- Gifts from the Heart at the Sustainable Christmas Fair
- Location Jalan Perigi Raya Lot A11, Lagoi Bintan Utara, Teluk Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 12920, Indonesia
- Phone 1800 258 2633
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site https://www.clubmed.com.sg/r/Bintan-Island/y
Just a short ferry ride from Singapore, accommodation at Club Med Bintan Island offers astounding raw natural beauty and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul. Treat yourself to a beautiful spa perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures on a private beach reserved exclusively for our guests: Club Med Bintan is the ultimate wellbeing getaway.
And with so many water and land sports options, plus artistic and cultural activities for kids aged 2 to 17, this stunning island is also the perfect family destination.
To top it all off, Bintan Island is home to the Ria Bintan, voted one of the best golf courses in Asia, with panoramic ocean views and greens atop magnificent cliffs.