- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Brunch Out: 10 of Singapore’s Very Best Brunches
- Can’t find what you need In-store? Go Online to Shop!
- Interview with Robin Leong, Founder of Chi Life studio, Kung Fu Actor, Master in Chinese Martial Arts
- A Delightful Surprise at Diner En Blanc
- Is Club Med Bintan a destination for Couples?
- Where to keep kids active and having fun during the holidays!
- The Prodigal Kid returns to the East.
- Men’s Grooming is Serious Business
- Location Jalan Perigi Raya Lot A11, Lagoi Bintan Utara, Teluk Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 12920, Indonesia
- Phone 1800 258 2633
- Email email@example.com
- Web Site https://www.clubmed.com.sg/r/Bintan-Island/y
Just a short ferry ride from Singapore, accommodation at Club Med Bintan Island offers astounding raw natural beauty and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul. Treat yourself to a beautiful spa perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures on a private beach reserved exclusively for our guests: Club Med Bintan is the ultimate wellbeing getaway.
And with so many water and land sports options, plus artistic and cultural activities for kids aged 2 to 17, this stunning island is also the perfect family destination.
To top it all off, Bintan Island is home to the Ria Bintan, voted one of the best golf courses in Asia, with panoramic ocean views and greens atop magnificent cliffs.