- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Weekly Guide: What’s Happening In Singapore in May 2019
- 6 Ways to Boost Sales Through Visual Merchandising
- Wine & Dine: Mother’s Day Specials In Singapore
- Fun Things To Do During Mother’s Day In Singapore
- Weekly Guide: Fairs, Drinks & Fun at Singapore In May
- Weekly Guide: Earthy & Outdoor Happenings This Season 2019
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
442 Orchard Road #03-03 Claymore Connect Mall, Singapore 238879
Here at Ch’i Life Studio, we promote positive energies for KIDS and ADULTS of all ages by incorporating disciplined training with practical and fun applications, in a comfortable environment.
We also make sure that all of our classes are small in size, which ensures that our members receive the extra personal attention that is needed to develop properly and succeed!
Established in 2002 by media personality Robin Leong in Singapore, and now with over 10,000 children in our “Kung Fu Kid’s” programs around the world (Singapore, China, USA), Ch’i Life Studio is one of Asia’s leading fitness studios for the whole family!
Ch’i Life Studio members enjoy the perfect balance of a lifestyle of health, harmony, and fun!!!
‘KungFu Kids’ Program
See your children gain strength and agility while they enjoy themselves in our customized training sessions!
We incorporate the right balance of fun and discipline, while kids learn the basics of Kung Fu/ Wushu self-defense techniques and performance handsets. They will also learn the basics of stretching, punching, kicking, blocking, tumbling, and physical fitness fun!
Best of all, your child will build confidence, enhance their hand/eye coordination and will improve their physical and mental discipline…for both boys and girls from age 3 years and above!