- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Weekly Guide: What’s Happening In Singapore in May 2019
- 6 Ways to Boost Sales Through Visual Merchandising
- Wine & Dine: Mother’s Day Specials In Singapore
- Fun Things To Do During Mother’s Day In Singapore
- Weekly Guide: Fairs, Drinks & Fun at Singapore In May
- Weekly Guide: Earthy & Outdoor Happenings This Season 2019
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
Combining quality fabrics and exceptional skill with an extraordinary eye for originality, Victor York is recognised as one of the most creative tailors in Singapore. Founded by Daniel Victor York Morby in 2002, our customers have expanded from the discerning Singaporean and in-the-know visitor, to businessmen in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and beyond
Originally operating as a mobile business based out of the homes and offices of our loyal clients, Victor York opened its flagship boutique on Singapore’s Boat Quay in 2004. The tastefully refurbished flagship captures the one-on-one experience, which has become a defining trait of the brand.
Today, Victor York continues to innovate and clients can once again enjoy the bespoke service from the comfort of their homes and offices, via VictorYork.com. Our online portal allows the busy professional to quickly and easily customise unique Victor York shirts, complete with the brand’s time-honoured stamp of creativity and dedication to its craft. Victor York delivers quality in every piece, ensuring the everyday professional is immaculately dressed, and transforming the business shirt from an everyday necessity to a statement.
It’s never been easier to be a little different.