- Art 101: Tips On Starting An Art Collection
- Weekly Guide: What’s Happening In Singapore in May 2019
- 6 Ways to Boost Sales Through Visual Merchandising
- Wine & Dine: Mother’s Day Specials In Singapore
- Fun Things To Do During Mother’s Day In Singapore
- Weekly Guide: Fairs, Drinks & Fun at Singapore In May
- Weekly Guide: Earthy & Outdoor Happenings This Season 2019
- 5 Best Places to Get Art And Craft Materials In Singapore
- 7 Best Sustainable Fashion And Jewellery Brands In Singapore
- Email email@example.com
- Web Site http://www.ketzalsilver.com
ABOUT KETZAL SILVER
We are Natasha and Maria, two enthusiastic entrepreneurs who decided to make a common dream come true: offer a line of outstanding fine jewelry that would be unequaled in quality, design, craftsmanship and beauty anywhere in Southeast Asia, pieces so unique and elegant they would stand out everywhere you go.
We decided to bring these exceptional pieces of sterling silver jewelry to Singapore, from a place famous for producing the finest jewelry of its kind in the world: Mexico, the country where Maria was born. And that’s how “Ketzal Silver” started.
All our jewelry comes directly from Taxco, a beautiful little town in Southwest Mexico known as the “silver city”. This small, colonial mining town lies on a green hillside, where winding, cobblestone streets, tile-roofed houses and quaint squares (plazuelas) reminisce of a long-gone Old World, kept virtually intact for over hundreds of years.
Taxco silver mines and craftsmen have been recognized around the world as one of the first exporters of quality sterling silver jewelry. This recognition has been earned through the years thanks to the great talent of Taxco’s silversmiths and designers, who for generations have been surprising people with the beauty, ingenuity and quality of their work. Ketzal jewelry pieces are carefully chosen to blend the unique feel of the “Old Taxco” era with the style of today’s contemporary woman.
What makes us unique is that our pieces retain a lasting intrinsic ethnic flavour only to be found in genuine Mexican silver jewelry.
Our mission is to provide a delightful array of original silver pieces at very affordable prices, designed for people who appreciate the exceptional craftsmanship and beauty of Mexican silver.
We are very proud of our product because we know all the hard work involved behind each of our beautiful pieces. It is a delight having the opportunity to bring this kind of product to Singapore, where we know can be well appreciated.